注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

yiruqiushui 的博客

每个人都有表面上的幸福和内心的痛苦……

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

谈不上大家闺秀,称不上小家碧玉。用文字作伴,与生活谈心。喜欢阅读,喜欢文字、旅游、篮球等……

网易考拉推荐
 
 

Prison Break Season (越狱笔迹原创)  

2013-02-25 21:41:35|  分类: You see&I see |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

I love in being part of the solution, not the problem.

我喜欢解决问题,而不是制造问题。

Be the change you want to see in the world.

通过改变自身来适应万变的世界。

That’s not the way it works. 这不是解决问题的方法。

You’re one mixed up cracker. You know that? 你还真能整,你知道吗?

You got spine. 你有种。

Look close. 看仔细点。

Better than that. 远不止如此。

Not exactly. 也不算是。

Get along. 走吧。

There are far worse threats in prison other than bodily harm.

有些东西比肉体伤害更能让人屈服。

Sounds great. 听起来不错。

I can’t talk right now. 我现在不方便讲话。

Pain is not the answer here. 痛苦有时不能解决问题。

I think you know. 我想你知道的。

Do it. 快去。

Let’s get on with it. 开始吧。

Have some path. 要相信我。

Good man. 好样的。

Everybody wants something. 每个人都有所求。

You are out business. 你出局了。

Talk soon. 再联系。

Every day was a lost cause, but we kept fighting.

每天我们都面对失败,但我们要一直斗争。

Talk a walk. 闪一边去。

Are you agree? 你认为呢?

Good time. Good time. 不错,不错。

Neither is doing nothing knowing what you know about his case.

知道真理却置之不理,也算不上解决问题的一部分。

One thing you learn when you’re walking the steps, is that you never outsource a blame that belongs in your own backyard.

人人都该知道,不要把自己的过错怪到别人身上。

People come into your life for a reason.

一个人闯入你的生活总会有个理由。

Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.

有时候你会无法控制事态的发展。

You’re on the wrong, side chasing the wrong guys.

你在错误的立场上追逐着错误的对象。

Well, let’s just say the doctor made the bed. He just neglected to tuck in the sheets.

打个比方说吧,医生光知道铺床,但却不叠被子(做事情半吊子)。

If you want the rabbit to hop, you move the carrot.

要想兔子跳起来你就动动萝卜。

Pigs get fat, and hogs get slaughtered.

瘦猪有食吃,肥猪一刀死。

We are captives of our own identities, living in prisons of our own creation.

我们都是自我的俘虏,禁锢在自己创造的监狱里。

Something goes in, don’t mean it always comes back out.

有些事情是有去无回的。

That’s something you can’t change. It’s something you can’t take away.

有些事情是改变不了的,是忘不掉的。

All’s well that ends well. 善终为善。

 

 

 

 

  评论这张
 
阅读(282)| 评论(7)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017