注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

yiruqiushui 的博客

每个人都有表面上的幸福和内心的痛苦……

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

谈不上大家闺秀,称不上小家碧玉。用文字作伴,与生活谈心。喜欢阅读,喜欢文字、旅游、篮球等……

网易考拉推荐
 
 

《错位青春》(笔迹原创NO.02)  

2014-04-10 22:42:24|  分类: You see&I see |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

See? Now that is what I’m talking about. 我说什么来着 就是要这样

I have some pretty exciting news. 我有好消息告诉你。

That’s awesome! How did you swing that? 真牛!你怎么搞到的?

I got skills. 我有门路啦。

I don’t want a new look. 我不想要什么新造型。

That is ridiculous. 那太荒谬了。

End of story. 就是这样。

It’s a culture. I mean, you live it and learn about it.

这是一种文化。你要在其中生活,才能逐渐学习到它。

It made me so angry. 这真的让我很生气。

A few choice words that aren’t appropriate for children. 少儿不宜的词汇。

Everybody is different. And unfortunately, you are going to have to deal with this again in your future. You’ll learn what works best for you and you will deal with it.

人各有异,不幸的是,未来你还会遇见这样的问题。你会明白怎样做对自己最好,你会学会处理这种事情的。

Can I ask you another favor? 你能再帮我一个忙吗?

It’s gonna take us a while though. Better get to work. 最好现在就开始。

但是要花费不少时间。

Well, we’ll see how much help I am.看看我能否帮得上忙?

I love that quote. 我喜欢这句话。

I’m so sorry I hurt your feelings. 我很抱歉让你伤心了。

I hope you keep it. 我希望你能收下。

This whole experience has been hardest on you. 整件事对你打击很大。

Have a safe flight. 一路顺风。

Did miss the fireworks? 有起什么争执吗?

Friendly fire. 误伤

Let’s just move on. 就让它过去吧。

Damn. Heads up. 见鬼 抬头

What’s up? 你好吗?

That’s what I’m talking about. You went through something and it was all there on the canvas—the pain, frustration, the light at the end of the tunnel.

所以我说啊,你的某些经历都被表现在画布上了,痛苦,沮丧,隧道尽头的光亮。

I was just trying to find 我只是想找些事儿做

I’m serious. Think about it. 我没开玩笑,你考虑下。

Let’s start clean. 那我们扯平了。

How did that happen? 怎么回事?

I would never do that. 我才不会那么做

W have done everything for you and this is how you repay me?

我为你做了那么多,你就这么回报我吗?

I’m sorry things turned out this way. 事情发展成这样,我很抱歉。

What do you want me to do? 你想要我怎样呢?

I’m not doing that. 我不要。

Wow, I guess you’re not the friend that I thought you were. 好吧,看来我看错你了。

That’s quite stare you got going on there. 看你目不转睛的样子。

But you know what? I’m not gonna push you to do something you don’t want to do.

不过我不会逼你做不喜欢的事。

What’s so wrong about that? 有什么好笑的?

What are you doing here? 你怎么来了?

But apparently they’re everywhere. 但她们无处不在。

Can I talk to you for a sec? –Sure. 能和你谈谈吗? –当然。

I want to make a splash. 我希望一鸣惊人。

The aquatic center. 游泳馆。

It is a big deal. 这事可不小。

What else? 而且什么?

I don’t get you. 我真搞不懂你。

I just said what was on my mind. 我只是把我的想法说出来而已。

I didn’t realize you’d be so mad. 我不知道你会这么生气。

So that’s it? You’re just taking off? 就这样吧 你就这么一走了之?

The tour is over.-Man, I don’t get you. 我不干了。-两天,真搞不懂你。

Look, my dad is on the board for this thing and I really needed it to go well.

听着,我爸是主管这事的,我不希望这事儿出岔子。

You should’ve told me. 你该早点告诉我的。

I kinda it. 我提过。

Maybe I’m not the only one who doesn’t know what’s going on.

或许我不是唯一那个被蒙在鼓里的人。

And the match hits dry grass. 一点即燃。

Sorry, I’m out of coffee. Can I? 抱歉,我咖啡喝完了,能自己倒吗?

You did the right thing. 你做得没错。

He’ll figure that out. 他会想通的。

I will be home soon. 我马上回家。

Do not get ahead of yourself. 别高兴地太早。

Act like it. 装的像点

Say it. 说出来吧。

I honestly don’t remember. 我记不太清了。

I need you to take this seriously. It’s kind of a big deal. 你得认真一些,这不是儿戏。

I want to make out. 我想约你出去。

We’re good so far. 跟这些无关。

I got your text. 我收到你的信息了。

You’re being unreasonable. 你在无理取闹。

That was private. 这是我的事。

And here we are again. 每次都是这句话。

Raise your eyebrows. 挑眉毛。

How about a study break? 不如课间休息一下?

Now what? 又咋了。

I’m in. 算我一个。

I would just fall apart. 我会崩溃的。

Your mom is beside herself. 你妈妈已经急疯了。

We used to go there all the time. 过去我们经常去那里。

And we had no idea. 谁知道呢。

How could we not have felt something or known somehow? Because that’s the thing. They day before your whole life changes for ever feels just like other day.

我们怎么可能没感觉到或者知道点什么呢?命运就是如此,它将要改变的前一天跟任何一个一般的日子一样。

That things work out the way they’re supposed to. 船到桥头自然直。

It’s not for forever. 又不是永远这样。

Famous last words. 这谁都会说。

 
  评论这张
 
阅读(60)| 评论(2)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017